Anyone who works in insurance, financial services or any other regulated industry already knows that the rules and regulations seem to get more complex every year. So just what are the rules of the road for using the power of digital (web, email, mobile) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to reach prospects and customers?
It’s not always easy to understand the overlapping maze of regulations, leaving many sales and marketing professionals to wonder about how to speed up the process of using technology to drive sales without running into compliance nightmares along the way.
A free webinar on May 19, sponsored by Distribion and WebWisedom, will provide attendees with the “rules of the road” for digital and social media along with practical, actionable best practices. The webinar will cover:
- How Google Changed Marketing Forever
- The Empowered Customer & the Echo Chamber
- 21st Century Marketing in a Regulated Environment
- Social Media Guidelines & Compliance
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- 7 Things Marketers MUST Know About Online Marketing
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Deb McAlister, co-author of Slimed Online: How to Get Your Reputation Back in Spite of Google, and Director of Marketing at Distribion, Inc.
- Mike Wise, Author & CEO, WebWisedom, Board Member, PIMA
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., CDT
Click here to register for the free webinar.