Anyone who works in insurance or financial services already knows that the rules and regulations seem to get more complex every year.
So just what are the rules of the road for using the power of digital (web, email, mobile) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to reach prospects and customers?
That question got more timely this week as two new bills that would limit the way in which companies collect and use data about Web, mobile, email, and social media users moved a step closer to passage in the U.S. Senate.
Many sales and marketing professionals worry about how to speed up the process of using technology to drive sales without running into compliance nightmares along the way. A free webinar tomorrow (May 19) at 11 a.m. CDT, will answer many of the questions and provide attendees with the “rules of the road” for digital and social media along with practical, actionable best practices.
The webinar will cover:
- How Google Changed Marketing Forever
- The Empowered Customer & the Echo Chamber
- 21st Century Marketing in a Regulated Environment
- Social Media Guidelines & Compliance
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- 7 Things Marketers MUST Know About Online Marketing
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Deb McAlister, co-author of Slimed Online: How to Get Your Reputation Back in Spite of Google & Director of Marketing at Distribion
- Mike Wise, Author & CEO, WebWisedom, Board Member, PIMA
- Edgar Rodriquez, EVP at Distribion, Inc. will moderate
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., CDT
Register now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/711321688