Drawing the Line Online: Personal vs. Professional Speech is shaping up to be the hottest webinar of the summer with practical advice and clear explanations that will help anyone who works in a regulated industry harness the growing power of social media — without regulatory compliance headaches.
The session starts tomorrow, Thursday – July 14, 2011 – at 11 a.m. Central Daylight Time. Registration is free, but space is limited and we’re rapidly approaching our cut-off. Reserve your space now by clicking here.
Who should attend: Marketing, compliance, HR, legal, and PR executives in Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Hospitality or Casino Gaming and other regulated industries.
What you’ll learn:
- Why social media is the ultimate echo chamber and amplifier
- How empowered consumers are already shaping your brand and corporate reputation online
- What the social media adoption lifecycle looks like — if you do it right
- How to deciphering Alphabet Soup Regulations
- What the rules REALLY say — and which rules apply to my company in different media
- What the future holds in terms of regulation & compliance
- How to avoid the high cost of waiting
- Practical solutions for developing a policy and guidelines, empowering local sales, managing the process
- Edgar Rodriguez, EVP, Distribion @Edgar_Rodriguez or @DistribionDM
- Stephen Selby, Director of Regulatory Services, LIMRA @LIMRA_CRS
- Chad Bockius, CEO, Socialware @bockius
Tomorrow’s webinar is the first in a five-part series that will give attendees all the tools they need to embark on a successful online marketing campaign that delivers results without causing compliance, legal or brand problems. Whether you join us for tomorrow’s webinar or not, mark your calendar for August 10 at 11 a.m. Central time, when the second webinar explores the 5W’s of Online Marketing: Reaching Your Audience Effectively.