Here at Distribion, we’re always looking for new ways to make a marketer’s job easier and more enjoyable. We spend hours, weeks, even years researching and developing solutions to streamline the campaign process and optimize results. During that time, we have come to realize that any solution that will be the secret to our marketing success must encompass the three major objectives of marketing: Manage. Engage. Measure.
Manage your content
Every marketing team needs a central, single location to house all your marketing assets where you can easily access and share. Where are you storing the amazing pieces you have created? In the cloud? On a company server? How are you sharing your collateral with local sales and marketing teams, units or agencies? Owning one center where everyone can access the same materials will decrease compliance issues and increase brand consistency.
What should you consider when deciding on a collateral management system?
- collateral storage
- lead management
- compliance support
- third party integration
- sales education center
Engage your contacts
Are you sending emails into a black hole? I think marketers can agree that designing a 360 degree marketing strategy across all key communication channels is the best way to ensure your message is reaching the right consumer at the right time with the right channel. Using a marketing automation system that covers all of these channels helps reduce the likelihood of fragmented technology and inconsistent messaging.
What will help you engage your contacts fully?
- full marketing automation
- triggered messaging
- multi-channel campaign bundling
- email, social, online and print functionality
Measure your impact
Are you tracking a campaign from start to finish in each and every channel you’re using? If you’re not looking at the ROI of each campaign, how do you know what’s working, and what’s not? Use accurate reporting tools for each communication channel to understand the full impact of your marketing campaigns.
What will you get out of enhanced reporting tools?
- increased visibility
- performance tracking
- ROI assessment
- collect market intelligence
Finding Your Success
To truly find marketing success, a company should at least consider a marketing automation platform to streamline. Interested in learning more about marketing automation solutions and how your brand and bottom line could benefit? Click here for a brief video introduction to the world of marketing automation, and start thinking about all the awesome, integrated campaigns you’ll be running soon!
Contact Us for a Personal Demo
- Manage. Engage. Measure. (Video) How Distribion is helping marketers manage their content, personalize their message and measure their efforts across all distribution channels.
- Marketing Genius Quiz Can you pass our Marketing Genius Quiz? Our short, 10 question, marketing automation quiz will rank you from zero to hero.
- The State of Online Video This year marks the 10th birthday of YouTube. Since its inception, other video sharing networks have tried to compete with the mega-giant and have fallen short. Many have tried to dissect video sharing into subcategories or offered amenities to counter Google’s unadorned approach, but it’s Facebook who has become a legitimate contender.
- Redefining Social Media Marketing (Video) Think of the incredible value of your audience becoming your biggest brand advocates. Redefine your brand’s social media marketing with just one click.
- The Marketing Automation Trends Report (Infographic) The only thing constant is change. Marketing automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years and its B2B vendor revenue now tops out at over a billion dollars per year. It’s no wonder many marketing professionals are trying to get a piece of that revenue pie.
- Turning Followers into Voters New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- #Tweet4DisasterRelief New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- Social Media Marketing: Fundamentals If a brand wants to create campaigns that transition over time, it must start with this fundamental marketing concept and go from there.
- New Technology Champions Brand Building New technology helps top brands build a consistent story. What is your brand’s story, and how are you going to tell it?
- Beginner's Guide to Marketing Automation (Infographic) Marketing Automation | Done correctly, could successfully complement your overall strategy and reach the right audience without wearing out the message. Learn how marketers are creating personalized messages in advance to engage and nurture their prospects while focusing on other initiatives.
- Marketing Game Changers: Recognizing Women in Marketing In honor of Women’s History Month, we are recognizing some of the women whose calling has left a lasting impression on the marketing industry. We are proud to share extraordinary women who were born to revolutionize the industry and encourage gender equality.
- Marketing & Music: Branded Content Hits Center Stage Brands seek to reach consumers in a new way at #SXSW. How marketing and music can work together to drive customer interaction.
- The Top 5 Apps You Must Download: Mobile Marketer Series What could a person learn about you from the apps on your phone? A quick glance at your phone might reveal that you’re a sports enthusiast, an amateur photographer, and a fan of talk radio podcasts. But would it reveal that you’re keeping up with marketing trends?
- Marketing Madness It’s the most wonderful time of the year for college basketball fans. That’s right, the NCAA basketball tournament is in full swing and the excitement is definitely in the air – or at least online.
- Can You Trust the WIFI? The Mobile Marketer Series Mobile internet has become much more convenient to access through public WIFI. But can you trust public WIFI?
About The Author
Courtney Todd brings over ten years marketing and communications experience to her role at Distribion. She specializes in B2B marketing and has worked in a range of industries including technology, luxury furniture manufacturing and healthcare. She holds an MFA from Columbia University in New York and a BA from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Connect with Courtney on LinkedIn and Twitter.