How many tasks do you juggle every day? As a marketer and business pro, you’ve learned to manage multiple projects at once. Not to mention all of the other responsibilities that you encounter long after the workday ends and you leave the office, like picking up the kids from school or cooking dinner for the family.
A consistent message from start to finish
If you’re in an industry with a distributed, or local, business model (like finance, insurance, franchising or hospitality, to name but a few), then corporate marketing can craft the perfect message but must rely on independent sales agents, local producers, franchises or properties to connect with their local consumers to sell that message and build a customer base.
If this sounds like your day-to-day, it could be time to consider a distributed marketing automation platform. You juggle so many other things; take a little off your plate and have one simple platform to manage your corporate marketing initiatives and give your local sales teams access to customized, personalized marketing campaigns with a lot less effort.
Making approved content relevant
A distributed marketing platform is ideal for corporate marketers communicating and supporting their local agents with approved content that is permission-based and consistent with the brand identity, corporate messaging and legal compliance. More than mere generic marketing automation software, a distributed platform is your all-in-one solution to take corporate marketing campaigns (including training and educational materials) and tweak the message specifically to every local agent automatically in a few simple steps. No need to personalize hundreds or thousands of messages individually any longer!
Personalizing the message
Now that you know… distributed marketing automation is the best way for organizations in need of delivering a compliant and consistent marketing campaign, but who are the top performing providers and how do they match up?
We’ve evaluated top providers of SaaS, cloud-based distributed marketing communications software and compiled a one-page guide to help you make the best decision for your organization.
- Manage. Engage. Measure. (Video) How Distribion is helping marketers manage their content, personalize their message and measure their efforts across all distribution channels.
- Marketing Genius Quiz Can you pass our Marketing Genius Quiz? Our short, 10 question, marketing automation quiz will rank you from zero to hero.
- The State of Online Video This year marks the 10th birthday of YouTube. Since its inception, other video sharing networks have tried to compete with the mega-giant and have fallen short. Many have tried to dissect video sharing into subcategories or offered amenities to counter Google’s unadorned approach, but it’s Facebook who has become a legitimate contender.
- Redefining Social Media Marketing (Video) Think of the incredible value of your audience becoming your biggest brand advocates. Redefine your brand’s social media marketing with just one click.
- The Marketing Automation Trends Report (Infographic) The only thing constant is change. Marketing automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years and its B2B vendor revenue now tops out at over a billion dollars per year. It’s no wonder many marketing professionals are trying to get a piece of that revenue pie.
- Turning Followers into Voters New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- #Tweet4DisasterRelief New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- Social Media Marketing: Fundamentals If a brand wants to create campaigns that transition over time, it must start with this fundamental marketing concept and go from there.
- New Technology Champions Brand Building New technology helps top brands build a consistent story. What is your brand’s story, and how are you going to tell it?
- Beginner's Guide to Marketing Automation (Infographic) Marketing Automation | Done correctly, could successfully complement your overall strategy and reach the right audience without wearing out the message. Learn how marketers are creating personalized messages in advance to engage and nurture their prospects while focusing on other initiatives.
- Marketing Game Changers: Recognizing Women in Marketing In honor of Women’s History Month, we are recognizing some of the women whose calling has left a lasting impression on the marketing industry. We are proud to share extraordinary women who were born to revolutionize the industry and encourage gender equality.
- Marketing & Music: Branded Content Hits Center Stage Brands seek to reach consumers in a new way at #SXSW. How marketing and music can work together to drive customer interaction.
- The Top 5 Apps You Must Download: Mobile Marketer Series What could a person learn about you from the apps on your phone? A quick glance at your phone might reveal that you’re a sports enthusiast, an amateur photographer, and a fan of talk radio podcasts. But would it reveal that you’re keeping up with marketing trends?
- Marketing Madness It’s the most wonderful time of the year for college basketball fans. That’s right, the NCAA basketball tournament is in full swing and the excitement is definitely in the air – or at least online.
- Can You Trust the WIFI? The Mobile Marketer Series Mobile internet has become much more convenient to access through public WIFI. But can you trust public WIFI?
About Alex Navarro
Alex is a California-native who currently lives in Dallas, Texas with his fantastic wife. In the past, he’s been responsible for creating, developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns and has enjoyed developing personalized marketing and promotional plans. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn orTwitter.