Just like there is an audience for every brand, there’s a marketing platform for every brand too. To reach the audience you are targeting, it takes a vast marketing automation platform – one that has all the complexities and features necessary, yet simple enough to navigate and use across multiple channels.
Why is marketing automation important?
Let’s take a step back and think about all the types of marketing technology your brand uses.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Search Marketing
- Testing & Optimization
- Marketing Analytics
- Webinars, Web Conferencing and Virtual Events
- Graphic Design Tools
- Project Management
- Collaborative Software
- Web Hosting
- And so many more…
I’m sure I am forgetting a few marketing tools, and with the incredible amount of options currently available online today, I wouldn’t be surprised if a few more were launched as I write this post. It’s probably no surprise that automating all these tasks can be critical to managing a brand so that you can engage with your audience and find marketing success.
The results are remarkable
According to VB Insight, 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase. Marketers want to be able to integrate their marketing capabilities to reach their target audience with ease, increase conversion rates, retain current clients, and position their brand as a leader in the space.
Unfortunately, based on a survey done by Ascend2, 59% of companies do not fully use the technology they have available to streamline marketing capabilities. That’s why it’s essential to find the right marketing automation provider.
Tools boosting productivity
Distribion, a leader in marketing automation software was recently recognized in Mountnow’s Definitive List on Online Marketing Resources for Every Business. The list, prepared according to the company’s brand value, contribution to the market, social popularity and future potential was released by Mountnow’s Content Marketing Manager Sayed Shahnur in late March.
“All the companies mentioned are the very best in their game and are serving many businesses all around the world,” says Shahnur. “If you are using multi-channel marketing in your business strategy, [Distribion] is one of the best online marketing resources to use! It offers a complete marketing automation system that helps big brands in regulated industries maintain brand control.”
By focusing on simplifying the processes, nurturing the customer journey and building an army of brand advocates, top marketing automation providers are able to stand out. Marketing automation is the principal component of successful marketing platforms that allow brands to increase marketing efficiencies while achieving better marketing results.
To learn more about marketing automation and read the recent press release on Distribion’s inclusion in Mountnow’s List of Top Marketing Automation Tools, click on the link below.
- Manage. Engage. Measure. (Video) How Distribion is helping marketers manage their content, personalize their message and measure their efforts across all distribution channels.
- Marketing Genius Quiz Can you pass our Marketing Genius Quiz? Our short, 10 question, marketing automation quiz will rank you from zero to hero.
- The State of Online Video This year marks the 10th birthday of YouTube. Since its inception, other video sharing networks have tried to compete with the mega-giant and have fallen short. Many have tried to dissect video sharing into subcategories or offered amenities to counter Google’s unadorned approach, but it’s Facebook who has become a legitimate contender.
- Redefining Social Media Marketing (Video) Think of the incredible value of your audience becoming your biggest brand advocates. Redefine your brand’s social media marketing with just one click.
- The Marketing Automation Trends Report (Infographic) The only thing constant is change. Marketing automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years and its B2B vendor revenue now tops out at over a billion dollars per year. It’s no wonder many marketing professionals are trying to get a piece of that revenue pie.
- Turning Followers into Voters New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- #Tweet4DisasterRelief New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- Social Media Marketing: Fundamentals If a brand wants to create campaigns that transition over time, it must start with this fundamental marketing concept and go from there.
- New Technology Champions Brand Building New technology helps top brands build a consistent story. What is your brand’s story, and how are you going to tell it?
- Beginner's Guide to Marketing Automation (Infographic) Marketing Automation | Done correctly, could successfully complement your overall strategy and reach the right audience without wearing out the message. Learn how marketers are creating personalized messages in advance to engage and nurture their prospects while focusing on other initiatives.
- Marketing Game Changers: Recognizing Women in Marketing In honor of Women’s History Month, we are recognizing some of the women whose calling has left a lasting impression on the marketing industry. We are proud to share extraordinary women who were born to revolutionize the industry and encourage gender equality.
- Marketing & Music: Branded Content Hits Center Stage Brands seek to reach consumers in a new way at #SXSW. How marketing and music can work together to drive customer interaction.
- The Top 5 Apps You Must Download: Mobile Marketer Series What could a person learn about you from the apps on your phone? A quick glance at your phone might reveal that you’re a sports enthusiast, an amateur photographer, and a fan of talk radio podcasts. But would it reveal that you’re keeping up with marketing trends?
- Marketing Madness It’s the most wonderful time of the year for college basketball fans. That’s right, the NCAA basketball tournament is in full swing and the excitement is definitely in the air – or at least online.
- Can You Trust the WIFI? The Mobile Marketer Series Mobile internet has become much more convenient to access through public WIFI. But can you trust public WIFI?
About the Author
Alex Navarro is a California-native who currently lives in Dallas, Texas with his fantastic wife. In the past, he’s been responsible for creating, developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns and has enjoyed developing personalized marketing and promotional plans. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter.