Every day, 200 brands and 220,000 users rely on Distribion to deliver effective marketing campaigns worldwide. And with the corporate need for marketing automation on the rise, now more than ever, finding the right platform is crucial to standing out as a brand leader in your industry.
Gleanster recently reported that an incredible 77% of CMOs at top performing companies indicated that their most compelling reason for implementing marketing automation was to increase revenue. From email, social media, direct mail, surveys and more, Distribion is here to help set and achieve each client’s unique set of goals. Here are ten reasons our customers choose Distribion.
- QUICK AND EASY
We’ll have the platform up and running in two to six weeks so you can quickly start executing marketing programs with the most innovative technology in the industry.
- MAINTAINS CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
Centralized marketing management allows the corporate office to govern compliance requirements around the creation and execution of all materials saved, reviewed and sent from the platform.
- CUSTOMIZABLE INTERFACE
Our platform is available as a white label, branded solution, and we will personalize your new platform to make it your own.
- NO SURPRISES
Enhancements and updates are included at no cost, and there are no hefty setup or upgrade fees.
- LOCAL MARKETING CAPABILITIES
Intuitive workflows and On Behalf Of marketing makes our platform simple for local users to deliver personalized content while staying compliant with national brand standards.
- WE OWN THE TECHNOLOGY
No middle man technology means no third party upcharges. It also means we uniquely tailor our platform development roadmap based on the needs of our clients and ensures our product evolution is in a state of constant innovation.
- TOP-RATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
We proudly provide a dedicated account manager for each client.
- A SINGLE INTEGRATED SYSTEM
Distribion provides marketers with a single platform that can efficiently manage their content, personalize their campaigns and measure the overall effectiveness of their efforts across multiple channels.
- CONSULTING AND MANAGED SERVICES
Our team assesses your current marketing programs, makes recommendations, and even helps upload, create and send collateral to ensure you reach your unique goals.
- MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING MADE EASY
Email, social media, direct mail, surveys and more, on demand in one platform. Our platform gives corporate marketing departments and their users a better way to manage and execute automated, personalized marketing campaigns with real-time performance reporting.
Take Distribion for a spin
The 90-day Quick Start Program gives brands the opportunity to test drive Distribion’s industry leading marketing automation platform. Contact us today for your free demo, and start building the case for marketing automation in your organization.
- Manage. Engage. Measure. (Video) How Distribion is helping marketers manage their content, personalize their message and measure their efforts across all distribution channels.
- Marketing Genius Quiz Can you pass our Marketing Genius Quiz? Our short, 10 question, marketing automation quiz will rank you from zero to hero.
- The State of Online Video This year marks the 10th birthday of YouTube. Since its inception, other video sharing networks have tried to compete with the mega-giant and have fallen short. Many have tried to dissect video sharing into subcategories or offered amenities to counter Google’s unadorned approach, but it’s Facebook who has become a legitimate contender.
- Redefining Social Media Marketing (Video) Think of the incredible value of your audience becoming your biggest brand advocates. Redefine your brand’s social media marketing with just one click.
- The Marketing Automation Trends Report (Infographic) The only thing constant is change. Marketing automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years and its B2B vendor revenue now tops out at over a billion dollars per year. It’s no wonder many marketing professionals are trying to get a piece of that revenue pie.
- Turning Followers into Voters New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- #Tweet4DisasterRelief New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- Social Media Marketing: Fundamentals If a brand wants to create campaigns that transition over time, it must start with this fundamental marketing concept and go from there.
- New Technology Champions Brand Building New technology helps top brands build a consistent story. What is your brand’s story, and how are you going to tell it?
- Beginner's Guide to Marketing Automation (Infographic) Marketing Automation | Done correctly, could successfully complement your overall strategy and reach the right audience without wearing out the message. Learn how marketers are creating personalized messages in advance to engage and nurture their prospects while focusing on other initiatives.
- Marketing Game Changers: Recognizing Women in Marketing In honor of Women’s History Month, we are recognizing some of the women whose calling has left a lasting impression on the marketing industry. We are proud to share extraordinary women who were born to revolutionize the industry and encourage gender equality.
- Marketing & Music: Branded Content Hits Center Stage Brands seek to reach consumers in a new way at #SXSW. How marketing and music can work together to drive customer interaction.
- The Top 5 Apps You Must Download: Mobile Marketer Series What could a person learn about you from the apps on your phone? A quick glance at your phone might reveal that you’re a sports enthusiast, an amateur photographer, and a fan of talk radio podcasts. But would it reveal that you’re keeping up with marketing trends?
- Marketing Madness It’s the most wonderful time of the year for college basketball fans. That’s right, the NCAA basketball tournament is in full swing and the excitement is definitely in the air – or at least online.
- Can You Trust the WIFI? The Mobile Marketer Series Mobile internet has become much more convenient to access through public WIFI. But can you trust public WIFI?
About the Author
Alex Navarro comes to Distribion with a background in developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns. His passion is creating personalized marketing strategies and watching them come to life. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter.