Did you know 80% of people are only scanning your email, and an incredible 67% of all emails are opened on mobile devices? Email design must capture the reader’s attention quickly and if your next email is not mobile friendly, you will lose readers.
Deliver emails that your readers will notice and actively engage with in a way that leads to conversions.
Chapters 5 and 6 are now available on the Create. Capture. Convert. video training series on email marketing.
Available free of charge and on-demand, these short step-by-step video courses will cover the essential elements of creating emails that convert, best practices for subject line copy and email design, and important reader responses that accompany successful email campaigns.
Get to know the courses
Chapter 1: Acquire and Retain Customers with Email (5:45)
- Every company uses email in a different way, but there are a near infinite number of types of emails that marketers can send.
Chapter 2: Stay Out of the SPAM Folder (6:01)
- The first thing that signals a successful email campaign is that the reader sees the email in the inbox, not their SPAM folder.
Chapter 3: Find the Right Time to Send (3:50)
- Morning or night? Send-time optimization is a hot button topic for email marketing and for good reason.
Chapter 4: Maximize the Impact of Subject Lines and Pre-Header Copy (8:04)
- Increase your email open rates with these tips on subject lines and pre-headers.
Chapter 5: Design with Your Mobile Reader in Mind (8:14)
- Good design keeps your readers around and leaves them wanting more.
Chapter 6: Write Content that Converts (3:41)
- Best practices to brand messaging helps your readers understand exactly what the email is offering and clear direction on what to do next.
What can you learn in 10 minutes?
Whether you are new to email or want to expand your marketing expertise, watch the final two chapters and start writing higher quality email content.
Watch all six chapters of Create. Capture. Convert. and sign up for our newsletter to receive marketing trends, videos, news, infographics, budgeting templates, quizzes and more in your inbox every week.
- Manage. Engage. Measure. (Video) How Distribion is helping marketers manage their content, personalize their message and measure their efforts across all distribution channels.
- Marketing Genius Quiz Can you pass our Marketing Genius Quiz? Our short, 10 question, marketing automation quiz will rank you from zero to hero.
- The State of Online Video This year marks the 10th birthday of YouTube. Since its inception, other video sharing networks have tried to compete with the mega-giant and have fallen short. Many have tried to dissect video sharing into subcategories or offered amenities to counter Google’s unadorned approach, but it’s Facebook who has become a legitimate contender.
- Redefining Social Media Marketing (Video) Think of the incredible value of your audience becoming your biggest brand advocates. Redefine your brand’s social media marketing with just one click.
- The Marketing Automation Trends Report (Infographic) The only thing constant is change. Marketing automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years and its B2B vendor revenue now tops out at over a billion dollars per year. It’s no wonder many marketing professionals are trying to get a piece of that revenue pie.
- Turning Followers into Voters New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- #Tweet4DisasterRelief New software will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed. Throughout the election season, political camps can now use social media On Behalf Of technology to quickly get candidate-approved content out to not only their supporters, but their supporter’s networks of friends and followers.
- Social Media Marketing: Fundamentals If a brand wants to create campaigns that transition over time, it must start with this fundamental marketing concept and go from there.
- New Technology Champions Brand Building New technology helps top brands build a consistent story. What is your brand’s story, and how are you going to tell it?
- Beginner's Guide to Marketing Automation (Infographic) Marketing Automation | Done correctly, could successfully complement your overall strategy and reach the right audience without wearing out the message. Learn how marketers are creating personalized messages in advance to engage and nurture their prospects while focusing on other initiatives.
- Marketing Game Changers: Recognizing Women in Marketing In honor of Women’s History Month, we are recognizing some of the women whose calling has left a lasting impression on the marketing industry. We are proud to share extraordinary women who were born to revolutionize the industry and encourage gender equality.
- Marketing & Music: Branded Content Hits Center Stage Brands seek to reach consumers in a new way at #SXSW. How marketing and music can work together to drive customer interaction.
- The Top 5 Apps You Must Download: Mobile Marketer Series What could a person learn about you from the apps on your phone? A quick glance at your phone might reveal that you’re a sports enthusiast, an amateur photographer, and a fan of talk radio podcasts. But would it reveal that you’re keeping up with marketing trends?
- Marketing Madness It’s the most wonderful time of the year for college basketball fans. That’s right, the NCAA basketball tournament is in full swing and the excitement is definitely in the air – or at least online.
- Can You Trust the WIFI? The Mobile Marketer Series Mobile internet has become much more convenient to access through public WIFI. But can you trust public WIFI?
About the Author
Alex Navarro comes to Distribion with a background in developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns. His passion is creating personalized marketing strategies and watching them come to life. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter.