Today is National Read a Book Day, and boy are we excited! Whether your day entails sitting on a beach chair or cozying up in your favorite recliner, grab a book (or ebook) and start reading.
We’ve sorted through our ebook library and chosen our top five selections every marketer should read today.
#5 – Attention-Driven Design: 23 Visual Principles For Designing More Persuasive Landing Pages by Unbounce
This free ebook written by Oli Gardner describes the psychology behind creating a simple landing page that will increase attention and conversions.
#4 – The Beginner’s Guide to SEO by Moz
With over 3 million reads and counting, this free ebook covers SEO basics from how it works, to keyword research, to tracking campaign success. This is a must read for digital marketers just starting out as well as those who want to fine tune their search prowess.
#3 – The Optimization Survival Guide by Optimizely
This cleverly written ebook is your marketing guide to strategy, culture building, and testing innovative ideas. You will read tips on getting started to experiment with ideas directly from the experts at Optimizely.
#2 – Content Marketing: How to Build a Great Brand and Gain High Loyalty Customers by Justin Gibbs
“This book provides everything you need for more sustainable success. The given strategies and tips here are simple but an extremely successful entrepreneurial approach of one of today’s most creative business minds. I recommend this whether you are a large or small business.” – Yiku San Darl
Price: Available digitally for free and $15.38 on paperback
#5. The Savvy Marketer’s Guide to the Real-World Application of Marketing Automation by Distribion
Implemented correctly, marketing automation can deliver phenomenal value to your brand. That’s why we are seeing such a dramatic increase in the real-world application of marketing automation across all industries, and it’s one of the hottest topics for savvy marketers. Maybe that’s why we are seeing such a dramatic increase in the real-world application of marketing automation across all industries.
This ebook is for you if:
- You are looking to stay ahead of the competition
- You are looking for intelligent and creative ways (based on real-world cases) to justify the use of a marketing automation platform
- You just want to learn more about how marketing automation can help you work smarter to build your brand presence
In this issue, you’ll find:
- An introduction to marketing automation
- The six steps to marketing automation
- The new kid on the block: On Behalf Of technology
- Technology used to champion brand building
- Marketing automation applied in the real world
- From brands to bands: Automation at live events
- #Tweet4DisasterRelief: Using automation to reach people before the storm
- Turning followers into voters: The new software that will undoubtedly impact your social newsfeed
- Powerful stats you can bring to your boardroom
What are your favorite marketing reads? With these top five downloadable marketing guides, it’s easy to see how National Read a Book Day is quickly becoming National Read an eBook Day! Reading is known to stimulate and improve brain function, so go ahead and enjoy one or all five ebooks today!
About the Author
Alex Navarro comes to Distribion with a background in developing and executing national brand awareness campaigns. His passion is creating personalized marketing strategies and watching them come to life. Alex studied advertising and marketing at Pepperdine University and has enjoyed working in the field ever since. He also loves meeting new people – connect with him on LinkedIn or Twitter.