We are pleased to announce we will be joining other top brands at the 2017 LIMRA Distribution Conference for Financial Services. Organizers for this yearly premier event boast it is perfect for anyone with a vested interest in channel growth, productivity and reshaping distribution for success. As a longtime LIMRA partner and exhibitor at the event, we can tell you firsthand how impactful attending the conference can be on your business strategy.
Speakers and Highlights
And with some of the most influential thought-leaders in the industry speaking this year, we are confident that everyone attending will leave the show with new insight into upcoming trends facing the market and be able to create an actionable plan for the future.
Some of the speakers we will be watching this year include:
- Todd Buchholz: Former White House Director of Economic Policy
- David Macchia: Founder and CEO of Wealth2k
- Peter Sheahan: Business Trends Expert
- Brian Winikoff: Senior Executive Director, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
- Christopher Young: Director of Industry Strategy for Financial Services, Adobe
- Addressing today’s distribution reality and the dramatic changes that are taking place in the industry
- The latest issues, approaches and trends impacting how the market purchases your products and services
- How to better support advisors and reps through a distributed marketing model
- Formulate a response to today’s market conditions and identify the opportunities ahead
The LIMRA Distribution Conference for Financial Services is sure to bring to light the most current marketing strategies to disrupt the industry and make 2017 a success.
Be sure to stop by our booth to download the Marketing Automation Guidebook, complete with stats, trends and real-world examples, take a look at our multi-channel platform capabilities and enter to win a pair of Beats headphones!
See you at the show.